Servico have many years’ experience assisting clients with large and small scale product launches. Our trained furniture assemblers can minimise the disruption to your shop floor with a fast and efficient turnaround, allowing you to generate new product sales quickly and efficiently.
We can assist with anything from full-scale works to the simple assembly of a single item. Any items of furniture found damaged can be repaired on site by Servico technicians, minimising replacement costs and disruption of projects.
Our experienced team can offer accurate quotes to meet your requirements. The Servico planning team strive to cause the least possible disruption to your business, and in many cases clients can continue to trade with little adverse impact. Servico cover the whole of the UK and can operate across multiple sites, working to a single price structure for all locations.
If assembly is required in your showroom our teams of fully trained shop fitters can also assist with assembly works and fit outs.
Next Home – Various Locations
All achieved within 80 man hours. We worked closely with our client to offer practical solutions to store fit out, offering;
- Decorating services to room sets.
- Fitting of all accessories (curtain poles/blinds etc.)
- Assembly of their full range of furniture, which was in excess of 270 items.
- Furniture Technicians skilled to carry out repairs to display items in store.
- An ability to work to the client’s tight deadline.
- Value for money.
- 12 month workmanship guarantee on all assembly work.
- Peace of mind – with £10M public liability insurance.
- As part of the new store opening project in York (pictured above) the following was achieved for the client;
- 274 builds in total.
- 237 accessories fitted in total.
- Providing fully trained assembly teams and the support of a Furniture Technician to deal with any repairs to damaged products.